Robinson Udale are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and data security.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data, we collect from you or that you provide to us will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding personal date and how we will treat it.
- We do not share any personal information we collect on you with any other organisations or individuals without express permission.
- We keep all information you provide to us, no matter how or why you provide it, completely confidential.
- Only those employees and contractors we specifically employ with relevant business duties may access personal information, and only to perform their duties. They are strictly prohibited from any other use.
- No personal information will be provided to any third party, except of course in the unusual event should we be required to do so by law.
- By using any of the forms on our website you agree to have your email address added to our mailing list.
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to protect any personal data users may input via this website we cannot be responsible for and therefore exclude all liability for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons.
- We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and its requirements.
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data and have the right to amend or delete the data.
Robinson Udale is a trading name of Robinson Udale Limited, Registered in England No. 11843961, VAT Reg No. 323 0126 61